- KOVOP will work towards the reduction of annual greenhouse gas emissions and will maintain climate responsibility. This will help improve the company’s carbon footprint.
- In 2019, with the support of the EU, we reduced the overall energy requirements of the operation by replacing our lighting with LED sources.
- The carbon footprint indicates the amount of greenhouse gases released into the air. KOVOP is actively reducing its carbon footprint.
- It regularly invests in state-of-the-art technologies to reduce energy consumption.
- We are preparing a clean energy project, which we would like to implement next year.
- KOVOP will continue looking for solutions leading to meaningful investments that will result in a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.